Saturday, September 27, 2008

Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars Episode I

Obi-Wan Kenobi, along with Anakin Skywalker, R2-D2, and C-3PO is one of the few major characters to appear (in some form or another) in each of the six Star Wars films. In "Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (1999)" Obi-Wan is a Jedi Padawan and accompanies his master Qui-Gon Jinn on a mission to Naboo to assist Queen Amidala in negotiations with the Trade Federation.

In Episodes I to III, Obi-Wan is portrayed by Ewan McGregor and Episode I is the only Star Wars film where Obi-Wan is without a beard. However, Hasbro's Obi-Wan is not only a youngling, he has a chubby face - LOL!!



OMG!! What's that sticking out of his head? It's "hair"-rendous!


Four of the major characters from Episode I sans Jar Jar Binks - what a joke he was!!

No comments: